Saturday, June 28, 2008

BoAtiNg At YuBA LaKe











This past weekend we went boating at Yuba Lake. Cohen LOVED his life jacket and cried when I took it off once we were back on the trailer. I don't know why he loved it...look how smooshed his face is!!! What a cute kid!
We even got my mom to ski this year...actually John wouldn't let her come back in the boat when she jumped in to cool off...so she really had no other choice but to ski. Secretly I think she enjoyed it!!!
Traci learned to wake bored...I wasn't quick enough with the camera...but she did an awesome job and surprised both herself and all of us when she got up the very first try!

4 comments:

Andrea Campbell said...

Wow, I'm jealous. You guys got me addicted and I haven't been boating since right before I found out I was pregnant with Dillan. Maybe someday I'll get to go out again.

The Kelly Family said...

Well aren't you sneaky. I am looking at those adorable pics of Cohen with his life jacket and I glance over in the side column and see a pregnancy calendar. Your pregnant!!! Yeah! I'm so happy for you! When are you due and how are you feeling? You'll have to keep us posted. I'm so excited!! Oh, and I wanted to tell you, my sister Hope is getting married at the end of August. Actually 12 days after I have our baby girl, (not very happy about that, but that is another story) so we'll be in Utah from Aug 27-31st and this time I want to make sure we get to spend time with you while we are there. Will you be in town that weekend?

Lauren Perry said...

CONGRATS ON BEING PREGGO! I didn't even know! We need to hang out SOON! I miss you guys and I still have Cohens present here, lol. Its been way too long. Do you have any vacation days coming up? Are Saturdays best?

Meags said...

YAY you are prego too! congrats! that is so awesome! i can't believe how many people are prego in our ward .. i can't wait to come home and see everyone! we need to catch up! i hope everything is going good with activities:)