Saturday, February 16, 2008
Friday, February 15, 2008
Friday, February 8, 2008
JaSOn Is cUrrEnTLy SeRVinG iN RAleiGH NorTH CaRoLIna, AnD LovInG ThiS WoRK. I aM So PRoUD of My BabY BRoTheR For HiS DevOTiOn AnD SerViCE tO tHe LorD. We LovE YoU JaSOn!
Posted by The Larsen's at 8:01 AM
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Upon request from LAUREN.
1. What is his name? Jonathan Eugene Larsen
2. How long have you been married? 2 AWESOME years
3. Who long did you date? 8 months
4. How old is he? 23 big ones
5. Who eats more sweets? DEFINATELY JOHN!!! He has the biggest sugar tooth I have ever seen. Perhaps thats why he's so sweet...but seriously come to our house...there is candy stashed everywhere!!!
6. Who said I love you first? Well since John is so wonderful, I couldn't hide my feelings for him, so I told him I loved him first.
7. Who is taller? John, I am vertically challenged.
8. Who can sing better? John SOMETIMES sings in the car...so probably me since I sing in the shower and the car and in church and while I clean...etc.
9. Who is smarter? John
10. Who does the laundry? John changes the laundry around..but thats about it. I have to fold it all...a never ending job at my house.
11. Who pays the bills? both of us!
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? John. I sleep on that side too since I like to hog the bed.
13. Who mows the lawn? Both of us
14. Who cooks dinner? Mostly John. He's a good cook!
15. Who drives? John doesn't like my driving, so he does. Which is fine with me. I hate driving with all those crazies on the road.
16. Who is more stubborn? We are both stubborn, but I get over it more quickly than he does. Love you babe!
17. Who kissed who first? I believe it was John and because his cousin Paul told him it was TIME. (he was very shy)
18. Who asked who out first? We were set up on a blind date by Paul. We went to FAT DUMB AND HAPPIES with Yvonne and Justin and John barely said a word to me the whole time. (reason: see question above) I didn't think I'd ever hear from him again, but he called me the next day and the day after that and the day after that...etc.
19. Who proposed? John and I had tickets to see Joseph and the Amazing Techni-Colored Dream Coat at the Tuachan in St George. So we took a weekend and drove there with his cousins Paul and Sarah to see the play. We spent the day hiking in caves and shopping to pass the time. The play was so fun, but at the end I was so tired, it had been a long day, and I fell asleep in the car. Next thing I know, we are at the St George temple because everyone else wanted to walk around it. So I'm game to the idea and eventually we end up by ourselves in front of the christus statue at the visitors center. He stops and so I stop, and he just keeps talking so I keep talking. And I'm kind of chilly but he keeps standing there so I don't say anything but I can tell he has something on his mind by the way he was stalling! and then it happened...he was so nervous it was cute...he pulled out THE BOX (and my box is so cool..it has a little light in it)! I didn't expect it at all...I mean we had been talking about getting married for a long time...but I just didn't think it was going to be this soon! But it was a perfect night...and a perfect proposal...and the St George Temple is very special to me for that reason.
20. Who has more siblings? haha funny story here...Our first date, I'm trying to get John to talk and so I ask him questions, you know the "GET TO KNOW YOU" questions (almost like this questionare) and my question is..."how many brothers and sisters do you have?" And he says..."I don't know...20 or something." SAY WHAT?!?!?!?! But I guess if you cound up his 6 brothers and 3 half sisters and 1 half brother and all the step-bros and sis' Then he has about that many! I on the other hand have 3 brothers and one step brother.
21. Who wears the pants? ummm we'll say John since its true!
okay then...I responded to Lauren so I want to hear from everyone on my friends/family list...so spill!
Posted by The Larsen's at 12:39 PM